Friday, July 8, 2016

       

                                             Timeline Challenge
Alright its time for a challenge! Every Friday, I will post an activity that I challenge all my readers to complete. My first challenge post is to complete a timeline of events that you want to successfully complete before you graduate. I had to complete a timeline of events for one off my courses that I absolutely needed to complete before I graduated college, and I still follow that timeline to this day. It is a great way to stay organized and  keep up with task that need to be completed throughout your college career. It can be a short term timeline or a long term timeline. This summer I created a long term timeline for the 2016-2017 school year. On it I have the dates that I aim to take my certification test, my student teaching dates, dates to go to job fairs, etc. there is a lot you can do with a timeline and they are extremely helpful in setting goals and deadlines. I challenge you to set goals on a timeline and strive to complete those goals before on on the date that you set to complete it. Let me know in the comments what you all think about my '' Time for a Challenge" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment