Friday, July 8, 2016



Senior Year at Prairie View
I'm a bit nervous and anxious to begin my last year of college this upcoming fall semester. This is my final year to get everything situated to prepare for my career as a future educator. I will be studying to take the CORE exam, which I plan to take in August. This year will be filled with work as I prepare to be a full time educator. I plan to attend all job fairs available to me to attend to attempt to get a job before I graduate. During the spring, I will be student teaching at a middle or high school, and will be a part time graduate student. I have heard a lot of negative things about graduate school and how stressful it was. I will be honest and say that I am beyond scared to find out. I know that it will be hard, but anything worth having is hard to obtain, right? Although it will be a challenge, I plan to put my all into everything this last year. It shall be the greatest one thus far.
-Kayla M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment