Friday, July 8, 2016

                       Teacher Interviews

Below is a link to popular interview questions asked in teacher interview. It is really beneficial and will help prepare you for the real deal. Try practicing posture, and ways that you would answer each question in the mirror. It works!

http://www.educationworld.com/a_admin/admin/admin396.shtml

I have been researching the internet for the perfect set of questions that I could potentially be asked on a teacher interview. There are some pretty helpful tools out there that have helped me greatly though out my search. I usually practice basic interview questions in the mirror for job interviews, but thought that I would take it a step further for my own teacher interview. I collected a series of questions I believed would be great for an interview. I called up my mentor and asked if I could conduct a mock interview with him to give me an example of what one would look like. While interviewing him, I recorded his answers on my phone for later reference. I watched how he conducted himself during the interview and listened to his tone and diction as he spoke. After we finished, he gave me some tips on how to answer questions and even asked me some questions on the spot. I felt more prepared than ever and feel as though the interview portion of obtaining a teacher position, is the least of my worries.


No comments:

Post a Comment