Friday, July 8, 2016

Life after Graduation

The End of the Road

I have come to the end of my college career and it is bitter sweet for me. I feel as though I am in between being prepared to enter a classroom but not fully. I had some pretty awesome instructors who have made a huge impact on my life and I am very grateful for them. A lot of knowledge has been instilled in me during my four years here at Prairie View and I will take them with me as I begin the next chapter in my journey. I plan to become the best teacher I can possible be for my students. Everything that I have learned from projects, peers, observations, courses etc. I will incorporate into my classroom and among my new peers who will be my co-workers. I will never take for granted this experience I’ve had a Prairie View and am so glad I chose this school to call home. I will miss you greatly Prairie View. Thank you for everything.
With Love,
Kayla
Click on the link below to see a glimpse of my experience at Prairie View.  Any and everyone should consider Prairie View A&M University as a choice for college.It was one that I will never forget! While your on the website, check out the majors and programs that the school has.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lm-v34nE04



No comments:

Post a Comment